Investment law and investment tax reporting are not enough for us: we offer comprehensive client-specific reporting solutions that can be accessed daily in our eReporting. Thus, we provide full transparency. In the TELOS Satisfaction Survey 2022, our reporting was ranked first in the category »Smaller Asset Managers«.
The tasks of our fund reporting primarily include the preparation of investment law reporting in accordance with § 101 KAGB: for example, annual, semi-annual, interim and dissolution reports. In addition, the division distributes the returns and prepares the necessary tax documents for this purpose. Fund reporting also supports our institutional investors in fulfilling their regulatory reporting obligations by preparing reports in accordance with GroMiKV and SolvV or AnlV. In addition, there is the preparation of exposure reports and IFRS reporting, taking into account individual requirements as well as the preparation of various customised reports.
With eReporting we have set standards in the market: You receive information about your segregated account or portfolio mandate quickly and comprehensively. The data is password-protected and is only available to the user group defined by you. With its user-friendly interface, eReporting supports your internal financial management.
With the risk pool functionality, we offer the possibility to show the independent segregated accounts in aggregated form and to include your direct investments in the eReporting.
Timely and target-oriented
- Daily availability of current and historical fund information
- One uniform database for all participants
- High flexibility and consideration of individual customer requirements
- Up-to-dateness of the eReporting through constant further development
- SSL-encrypted data transmission for high security
Informative and user-friendly
- Classification of securities holdings into investment class, group and category
- Performance measurement according to BVI and as ROI
- Same-day price valuation for fund and benchmark through benchmark synchronisation
- Risk analysis of fund holdings and controlling reports for supervisory purposes
- Turnover of all asset classes including information on realised gains and losses
- Provision of all fund and securities master data
- Convenient download functionality of holdings, turnover, fund and benchmark returns