Bantleon supports principles for sustainable investments
Bantleon signed the principles for sustainable investments of the »Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Initiative«. Thus, Bantleon commits to implement the six principles of the initiative within the own investment processes. The PRI initiative is an international network of investors, in partnership with the financial initiative of the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP FI) and the UN Global Compact. The objective is to understand the implications of sustainable investments and to support the investors with the implementation in the investment processes.
The six principles of the PRI initiative are as follows:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the principles.
Click here to find additional information about the »Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Initiative«.